Terms & Conditions
- A tour must be created by one group member only.
- The group member who creates the tour becomes the group leader.
- All group members must be added to the tour profile within 7 days.
- The group leader is the main point of contact for Why Not Tours Pty Ltd staff.
- The group leader has authority to delete other group members if required.
- It is the responsibility of the Group Leader to ensure all monies are paid by due dates.
- Deposit – A 25% Deposit amount of the tour package must be received within 7 days of acceptance of tour to guarantee your package quote. Deposit amounts may vary depending on what’s requested by suppliers.
- Final payment for all members is due 1 month before departure date; these dates will be provided to you upon booking.
- Failure to make a payment on, or before, the due date may result in cancellation of your booking.
- Payments can be made by paypal, direct deposit or lump sum. Periodic payments can also be arranged.
- Should any extras be added to your tour a minimum deposit or full amount for this event may be required to secure your booking.
- Member details must match those shown on their current passport or other photo identification. Some suppliers will deny carriage if the traveler’s name varies from their booking and may cancel automatically if the traveler’s name is amended.
- To make change/cancellations to your booking, please contact Why Not Tours Pty Ltd. Please be aware there may be additional costs involved.
- And bookings made last minute and required to travel in the month that booking was made, will require a 50% deposit up front and final amount due within 2 days of travel.
- All travel arrangements will not be confirmed until all deposits have been received from all members.
- Any bookings made with sale fares will require immediate full airfare payment to secure airfare prices plus 20% deposit on remaining package amount, which is payable within 7 days.
- If a person has to cancel their reservation, a small fee will be incurred, dependent on fees charged by airlines and/or other suppliers. However, we do not warrant or guarantee that you will be able to transfer a booking with an airline or supplier made under your name to another person or that, that person will be able to secure a replacement booking with the relevant suppler(s) under their own name, in which case that person cannot take over your package and/or take your place on that Tour. We do not accept any liability if this occurs. Normal cancellation policies will apply.
- All cancellations must be advised in writing via email, fax or letter to your Why Not Tours Pty Ltd consultant.
- Please note that event tickets are non-refundable.
- If you cancel we may, at our discretion and subject to availability and a fee that we will let you know in advance, permit you to transfer to a future Tour or package any amount paid that we have not had to pay to an airline and/or other supplier.
- No cancellations will be permitted 1 month prior to travel. Cancellations made 1 month prior to travel will result in loss of booking and deposit. Cancellations made after deposit is paid but before final payment is made will result in loss of deposit and 50% of any payments made. Please check with your Why Not Tour Pty Ltd consultant before making a cancellation.
- Our services consist of arranging travel, accommodation and tour bookings, securing event tickets, and issuing appropriate tickets and vouchers.
- We are instrumental in bringing about a direct contractual relationship between you, the customer, and the principal supplier(s) (i.e. airlines, other transport operators, accommodation suppliers, event managers and other suppliers). We undertake to perform these services with reasonable skill and care.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, damage or claim arising from acts, defaults or omissions outside of the control of us, our employees and agents, or any cause independent of human control. This Includes (but is not limited to), loss or damage which arises directly or indirectly from any act of God, weather disruptions, dangers incidental to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of Government or other authorities, wars whether declared or not, terrorism, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, deaths, pilferage, epidemics, pandemics, quarantines or medical or customs regulations.
- The Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 applies to services supplied by us, except where they are, or are held out as being, acquired for business purposes.
- We will endeavor to provide the most suitable travel arrangements to meet the particular requirements you make known to us. However, travel is an individual experience, and your preferences and opinions may vary from our own, and accordingly we cannot take responsibility for your personal satisfaction.
- Property Damage– If damage is caused by an individual or a group, damages will be payable by those responsible. |If an individual claims responsibility for the damage then they will be required to pay all costs incurred prior to check-out. Such charges include additional cleaning, vandalism, activation of fire alarms, damages to lifts and after-hours call out fees.
- Merchandise must be purchased within a month of making your group booking to ensure arrival of all packs to group leader.
- Each group may place a logo or group name, nicknames or trip type on merchandise; however logo may not be rude, offensive or hurtful to others. If your logo is not acceptable you will not be given printing rights.
- We strongly recommend at time of booking, that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your holiday including loss of deposit and full payment through cancellation, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, loss of overseas dental, loss of luggage and personal items, accidental death, your legal liability, etc. Please ask your Why Not Tours consultant for further details.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed when paid in full. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increase. Please contact a Why Not Tours consultant for up to date prices.
Airway Conditions of Carriage
- All flight bookings made on this website are subject to the Carrier’s conditions of carriage.
- It is your responsibility to contact the airline prior to departure to ensure there is no change to the scheduled departure time.
- Please note that infants under 2 years of age (international flights) and under 3 years of age (domestic flights) are not allocated a seat.
- We strive to make every part of your experience with us uncomplicated, pleasant and enjoyable. That’s what Why Not Tours will do their very best, all day, every day, to get you to where you want to go.
Passports and Visas
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditure incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All travelers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport. If you need information regarding visa and other travel document requirements for your trip please let us know. We can obtain such information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf. We do not warrant the accuracy of such information and accept no liability for any loss or damage which you may suffer in reliance on it. If you wish, we can obtain visas for you through these external services and fees will apply.
WHY NOT TOURS FACEBOOK PROMOTIONS:
Any promotions offered By Why Not Tours are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. When you enter the draw into any of these promotions you are providing information to Why Not Tours and not to Facebook.
Information collected from users during any of these promotions will only be used to notify other users about the promotion, provide internal statistics about the promotion, notify the winners of the competition and to alert users about any upcoming competitions, offers or deals.
If you wish for Information collected by Why Not Tours upon entering any of these promotions to be deleted from our database: simply send an email to email@example.com, requesting to do so.